Memberships & Borrowing
A membership is required to borrow any of the library materials. Please bring identification that includes your name and current address and a membership will be issued.
- No charge
- May borrow Books, Book Kits, Magazines, Journals, Compact Discs, Toys and Costumes
- Signature of parent or legal guardian is required for applicants aged 17 and under
- Expires annually on anniversary date
Communities Together for Children~EarlyON has the authority to revoke the borrowing privileges of its members.
Members may borrow the following for 3 weeks:
- 10 Adult Books
- 10 Children's Books
- 5 Magazines or Journals
- 5 Audio Book Sets
- 5 Compact Discs
- 5 DVD Discs
- 3 Book Kit
The following may be borrowed for 3 weeks per family:
- 6 Costumes
- 5 Toys
The load period is 3 weeks unless otherwise stated.
Borrowed resources may be renewed once if not overdue or on reserve. This does not include Costumes - they are not renewable.
To renew, please call (807) 624-2378. Messages may be left after hours.
- Books, Magazines, Journals, Toys, Book/Audio Sets, Videos, Compact Discs, and Book Kits - 10¢ per item per day.
- Costumes - $3.00 per item per day.
- Members are responsible for replacement/repair costs beyond normal wear and tear and for missing parts.
- All overdue materials must be returned and late charges paid before additional borrowing can occur.
- Overdue Notice: An Overdue Notice listing late resources and accumulating late fees for each item will be issued on a regular basis.
- Replacement Invoice: If overdue resources are still not returned, a Replacement Invoice will be mailed. The invoice will include the replacement cost of the resources as well as the accumulating late fees.
- All members are to report lost or stolen cards to the Library Services department at Communities Together for Children~EarlyON Child and Family Centre.
- Members are responsible for any borrowing that may have occured prior to their card being reported lost or stolen.