Memberships & Borrowing
A free membership is required to borrow any of the library materials.
Sign up with a library staff today!
- May borrow Books, Book Kits, Compact Discs, Toys and Costumes
- Signature of parent or legal guardian is required for applicants aged 17 and under
- Expires annually on anniversary date
The load period is 3 weeks unless otherwise stated.
Borrowed resources may be renewed once if not overdue or on reserve. This does not include Costumes - they are not renewable.
To renew, please call (807) 624-2378. Messages may be left after hours.
- All members are to report lost or stolen cards to the Library Services department at Communities Together for Children~EarlyON Child and Family Centre.
- Members are responsible for any borrowing that may have occured prior to their card being reported lost or stolen.